Solved

What causes the message 'We stopped hearing from Inidicum'

• 6 December 2021
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Freddy @Arie V, sorry to hear you both are encountering this. I'm curious to see the Schedule log of the System flow that makes this functionality work. 

When going into IAM, navigate to Applications, select the SF application, navigate to detail tab Scheduled system flows. In here, the system flow "system_flow_agent_check_in” is the one I'm interested in. It should have a log record every 30 seconds like this; is that also the case for you both or is it different?:

Schedule log for system_flow_agent_check_in

(Ignore the new available Task, that's 2022.1 functionality :wink: )

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Mark Jongeling In addition to what Freddy is saying: our developers also encounter this message infrequently, while Indicium is absolutely not offline at those times.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

This message is given when Indicium does not pick up new system flows for at least 61 seconds. This usually means that Indicium is not running anymore and should be reactivated.

Hi @Mark Jongeling

How can we tweak this setting. My partner here in Brazil encounters this message more than I do. How does it exactly work? We have the Indicium running in the cloud. When he gets the message more than I , does this directly relate to internet speeds? And is there a way to tweak with settings?

Because I have been monitoring the Indicium and it hasn't gone offline yet, but still we receive these messages that: 'we stopped hearing from Indicium'. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

This message is given when Indicium does not pick up new system flows for at least 61 seconds. This usually means that Indicium is not running anymore and should be reactivated.