Thinkwise Community is provided as a place for Thinkwise customers to exchange ideas,
information, and knowledge related to Thinkwise products. The following rules and guidelines are
presented here so that you as a user know what is expected of you and what you can expect from
By accessing this website, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions. Thinkwise
reserves the right to periodically change these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. These
terms and conditions apply to all your visits to Thinkwise Community, both now and in the future.
1. General guidelines
- We are here to help. If you are new to Thinkwise Community and are unsure about anything, just
ask! Our Thinkwise moderators and other users are happy to help. Thinkwise moderators and
Thinkwise staff are identified by the Thinkwise logo and role next to their usernames.
- Stay productive. Thinkwise Community is primarily designed as a place for customers to help other
customers, so please keep your comments constructive and relevant to the topic on the forum or
thread. Do not hijack other members’ topics for your own agenda. If you need assistance directly
from Thinkwise, please take advantage of the telephone and email options available on our support
- Stay on topic. For everyone's benefit, please stay on topic. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any person, company or product, or from posting in a manner unrelated to Thinkwise products and services. Do not post any information that you do not wish to make public. Any information that you post can be obtained and used by others. You post at your own risk and responsibility.
- Stay courteous. Everyone wants to have a positive experience on Thinkwise Community, so do ensure that you are not detracting from anyone else's experience. Therefore, please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members and staff. In particular, refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks and harassment ("flaming" or "trolling") on either Thinkwise Community or through private messaging are unacceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. Thinkwise Community is provided as a service to Thinkwise customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute as advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, petitions, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Keep it legal. It is unacceptable to post any material that: (i) would infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware; or (iii) is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.
- Be careful. Most people are happy to be of assistance on Thinkwise Community, but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds incorrect or precarious to you, do not try it. This is especially the case if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number. In these situations, you should never provide such details.
Multiple accounts are not permitted. Any user found to be active under multiple identities risks having one or more accounts suspended and their forum membership revoked.
3. Thinkwise retains the right to remove content and limit users' access. Generally, Thinkwise does not edit, monitor or pre-screen content posted by users on Thinkwise Community. However, Thinkwise retains the right, at its sole discretion, to limit any users' access to Thinkwise Community and to remove material that, in Thinkwise's sole judgment, does not comply with this Use Agreement, or that is otherwise inappropriate, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or contains speculation or rumors. Moderators may take any action they deem necessary in their own judgment to support the Use Agreement. Such actions may include editing or deleting material as well as a temporary or permanent ban of individual users.
To report violations, please use the Report Inappropriate Content feature or contact the Thinkwise Community moderators at: email@example.com. Please include the message board name and a link to the relevant post.
4. Private messages and moderator actions. Moderator actions and the contents of private exchanges with moderators, staff members and administrators should not be shared or discussed on public forums. Such material will be removed by moderators. If you have questions or comments regarding moderator actions, contact the forum administrator, staff or moderators through private message or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Thinkwise does not formally provide technical support on Thinkwise Community. Users (such as yourself) provide most of the material on Thinkwise Community. Such third-party content is the sole responsibility of the person of whom the material is derived. Thinkwise does not control, and is not responsible for, this third-party material.
6. Limited License. Thinkwise hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by Thinkwise on this website solely for non-commercial use within your organization in support of Thinkwise products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Thinkwise or any third party. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
7. Content included on this site and provided by or on behalf of Thinkwise (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images and forum posts) is the exclusive property of Thinkwise. By submitting your content to Thinkwise Community, you hereby grant Thinkwise a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, freely transferable, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to any content you provide to us in any public space on this website or in any email that you provide to us through this website or any other Thinkwise website. Please do not post content on Thinkwise Community if you do not want to grant Thinkwise the abovementioned rights.
8. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed within Thinkwise Community are the property of Thinkwise or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Thinkwise or such a third party which may own the Mark. "Thinkwise" is a registered trademark of Thinkwise Innovation B.V.
10. International Site Use. All forum content is in English. Thinkwise Community may not be helpful or relevant to all international customers. Not all products or programs mentioned will be available internationally.
11. Links to Third Party Sites. Thinkwise Community may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and Thinkwise is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Thinkwise provides these links merely as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply endorsement.
Any links posted by you are subject to all terms and conditions just as with any other type of content posted to Thinkwise Community. You may not post a link that directs users to any content or information that would constitute a violation of this Use Agreement.
11. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
12. Thinkwise Employees. Thinkwise employees are required to adhere to the Employee Guidelines.