Solved

How to schedule a process flow?

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm,

By default within the Scheduled system flows screen, you'll see only Active system flows. To also see system flows that do not have any active schedule, disable the “Active” prefilter: 

This prefilter (Active) should be disabled

When this prefilter is Off, all system flows are visible and you can look up the flow you are missing. Select that flow and navigate to the Schedules detail tab of that flow. Here it should show all available schedules for your system flow. To Activate/Use a certain schedule, select it and execute the Activate schedule task: 

By executing this task, the schedule and therefore the system flow will become active

Once the schedule is activated, Indicium will pick-up instances of this system flow on the configured intervals; e.g. every hour.

Regarding Indicium's error log, I am talking about the Indicium (Universal) which runs the System flows in the background. This Indicium can be navigated to using a browser such as Google Chrome. The URL should be known to you and looks like: https//[server]/[indicium]. 

When navigated to, you can log-in into Indicium and if you are a Main Administrator in IAM, you should be able to download an Error log from the website:

Error log can be downloaded, you may also have other options or less.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi Mark,

Indicium is running fine, but I am using version 2021.2. I could upgrade Indicium to a newer version, but cannot upgrade IAM now.

Do you think upgrade of Indicium will help?

What is the highest version of Indicum (Universal) that is compatible with IAM version 2021.2?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The latest version (2022.2.10.1) of Indicium (Universal) supports 2021.2 as well as newer versions.

But is the system flow schedule now active? A newer version of Indicium won't help in that regard. Once the schedule is active, Indicium should run the system flow successfully. If not, the error log should provide some clarification to why it is not running as intended.