Solved

How to schedule a process flow?

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I understand the troubles with that. Last I heard is that Product Innovation is working hard to realize all process actions that don’t require user input for the System Flow. It's certainly on their radar.

Good luck Harm!

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Thanks Mark!

This sounds very disappointing to me. I cannot understand, why is it like that? This is one of the most basic scenarios.

I will try to use the DB connector but I don't like this because I don't want to store DB credentials in the end database especially as I mostly work with Azure databases.

BR,

Harm

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey Harm,

In the project I'm working on we use the System Flow to execute an import of data on the background so they do work but...

I'm sad to say that the execution of the process action ‘Execute task’ is not yet supported by the System Flow. The supported process actions are all Connectors, and all folder and file related actions like creating, moving and deleting.

The way to run tasks in the System Flow currently is through the use of the process action ‘DB connector’. This connector is supported and is able to run SQL code, for example to execute a stored procedure, on the given Database.

For more information about the DB connector you can check the Documentation: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/sf/process_flows.html#db-connector

Hope it helps you out.

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling