Solved

License renewal

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Once in a while I get the following message when starting up the applications.

I was told I need to recycle the Indicium App Pool.

Just did, but the error keeps on displaying. In the log I see the following error. How can I resolve this?

2021-06-08T09:28:10.9562228+02:00  [FTL] License refresh failed. Failed to contact licensing service. (ff615c83)
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 144.178.66.249:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Indicium.Licensing.LicenseChecker.<tradeLicenseReport>d__15.MoveNext() in C:\azp\agent\_work\1\s\src\Indicium\Licensing\LicenseChecker.cs:line 177

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 8 June 2021, 09:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Peter, 

Might there be a firewall that blocks the incoming/outgoing requests to/by Indicium?

This question I have due to this in the error.:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 144.178.66.249:443

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I'll check with the customer's IT.

Thanks for the fast response!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

License refresh successful. New license state: Valid. License valid until 2021-09-06T12:55:24 (cd789982)

Great, thanks!!