Solved

Lates Indicium and Universal releases on 2021.2 platform

• 20 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi everyone,

Where can I find the lates releases for the 2021.2 platform for indicium and the universal GUI.

Or can we harmless install the lates 2021.3 releases for Indicium and Universal?

I can find all releases but nowhere is stated if there is a specific platform version needed for that version.

With the upgrade to the 2021.2 platform I know there was such as a minimum Indicium version required, but perhaps this is also needed for the Universal GUI. 
And is there a depency between the Universal GUI and the Indicium and can every version of the Universal harmless work together with each version of Indicium.
If this is not the case please send me a matrix, which versions work together with each others.

icon

Best answer by Erwin Ekkel 20 December 2021, 16:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The development for indicium and universal is continuous, so there is no 2021.2 version anymore. You can just use the 2021.3 versions.  

It’s advised to use the latest versions of the GUI and indicium next to each other so when upgrading one also upgrade the other. Current Indicium and Universal versions are compatible with older versions of the SF, but you might be missing some functionality that is not added in that SF version. 

As with any release it is always advised to first test the new versions before applying them to a production environment.