Thinkwise Community is a place for our customers to connect and discuss Thinkwise Platform products.
Before participating please make sure to read our general guidelines:
- We are here to help. If you are new to Thinkwise Community and are unsure about anything, just ask! Our Thinkwise moderators and other users are happy to help. Thinkwise moderators and Thinkwise staff are identified by the Thinkwise logo and role next to their usernames.
- Stay productive. Thinkwise Community is primarily designed as a place for customers to help other customers, so please keep your comments constructive and relevant to the topic on the forum or thread. Do not hijack other members’ topics for your own agenda. If you need assistance directly from Thinkwise, please take advantage of the telephone and email options available on our support pages: https://www.thinkwisesoftware.com/en/platform-support/
- Stay on topic. For everyone's benefit, please stay on topic. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any person, company or product, or from posting in a manner unrelated to Thinkwise products and services. Do not post any information that you do not wish to make public. Any information that you post can be obtained and used by others. You post at your own risk and responsibility.
- Stay courteous. Everyone wants to have a positive experience on Thinkwise Community, so do ensure that you are not detracting from anyone else's experience. Therefore, please be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members and staff. In particular, refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks and harassment ("flaming" or "trolling") on either Thinkwise Community or through private messaging are unacceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. Thinkwise Community is provided as a service to Thinkwise customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute as advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, petitions, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Keep it legal. It is unacceptable to post any material that: (i) would infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) contains software viruses or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware; or (iii) is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.
- Be careful. Most people are happy to be of assistance on Thinkwise Community, but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds incorrect or precarious to you, do not try it. This is especially the case if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number. In these situations, you should never provide such details.
Click here to read the complete Thinkwise Community Use Agreement.
We hope you'll enjoy participating on our forums!