Solved

Wrong application id

• 17 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

When uploading documents, an incorrect application ID is being assigned. It's currently set as 53, whereas it should be 5. Does anyone know the cause of this problem?

Error in consol log

icon

Best answer by Dick van den Brink 17 April 2024, 13:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Sanne,

The second image is a bit difficult to read but in the first image, it seems you are testing against the Software Factory.
(The url starts with /sf/)

The second image is showing the applications in IAM, but IAM and SF have separate application ids.
So maybe you application in the Software factory has id 53?

You can switch back to IAM by changing the url in the Universal login screen to `iam/iam/.

Badge

Hello Dick,

This works, the correct ID is being assigned and documents can be uploaded. Thank you for your quick response!

Badge

It doesn't work completely. Uploading files exported from Thinkwise works fine, but when I try to upload other files, I receive an error message in the console log. The upload function works for all files in the Windows GUI.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The errors about transports are not really an issue. It means that WebSocket support is not installed on the IIS WebServer (or maybe not enabled in the Azure Web App if Azure is used). 

The POST error does seem an issue. Can you open the network panel and inspect the response that returned the 422?

It should have a TSFMessages header. This is a Base64 encoded string which you can decode to see the real error message. For example with https://www.base64decode.org/

More info can be found here: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/indicium/api#tsfmessages-header

Edit: Also the POST that returned a Forbidden might contain some info in the response, which might give a clue about what is going on.

Badge

I have decoded the TSFMessages and this is the real error message {"MessageType":"IndiciumMessage","MessageID":"file_upload_not_finished","NamedParameters":[{"Key":"0","Value":"Document"}],"RawMessage":null,"TranslatedMessage":"Could not perform operation. Awaiting a file upload for the field 'Document'."}
This is the header response after i tried to upload the document.

If I try to fill the document field, then I see this in my network: I see a content-length but no content