Solved

Unable to send File Location & File data to SMTP Connector from Process Action write_file & attachment_to_disk

• 3 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi Team,

I have a process flow which send email with attachment(multiple attachment are separated by semicolon)& file_location when ever any email_status is open.

When I run that task to send email - The process Flow 1st run the process action - excute_tab_task then move to  → decision → decision_attachment_to_disk → write_file,

After the write_file Process Action ,an infinite loop will run which always then goto process action (decision_attachment_to_disk → write_file)  from where the process flow Nevers Go to the Process Action SMTP_Connector.

Here I attached both Process Flow Design & Process Monitor window

Can anyone suggest me ,how to move SMTP_Connector Process action 

Also attached the functionality which written under process template attachment_to_disk.

I have attached input parameters for wite_file Process action

If this information is not sufficient, Please free to reach me i am waiting for your Reply

Regards,

Sujit

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 8 December 2022, 15:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Hi Team

can anyone suggest me as earlier as possible on priority Basis.

Regards,

Sujit

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

2 of your attachments don't seem to work, could you post them again to clarify the problem you are experiencing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @sujit, Has the issue been resolved or can we help you out with the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I haven't received a reaction, thus leaving me uncertain if you have found a suitable resolution.

A Write file process action writes a file to a given location, this may be for example "\\server\folder\file.txt”. Once this file has successfully been written to the location, you can name this location inside the SMTP connector parameter Disk file attachments. Yu can list multiple files by naming the locations separated by semicolons. More info here: