Solved

Process flow - How to 'wait' on grid edit-off

• 14 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi,

I've made a process flow where users can assign multiple groups to an article. The flow starts with a task (nr 1) with several task parameters, the output values are bounded to process variables. I want to use these variables later in the flow when task 2 is executed.

The flow goes through a list of articles, and in the detail tab the user can assign multiple groups (in the step ‘Grid edit’) to that article, with a checkbox.

What I want is that task 2 is executed after the user left the grid edit-mode, but at this moment the task is executed immediately after starting the flow.

Is it possible to ‘wait’ until the user left the Grid Edit-mode or how do I achieve this?

I'm quite new to process flows, so maybe this isn't logically built at all..

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 25 October 2021, 15:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Patrick,

The process action Grid edit off will not wait for user input. Sadly that isn't possible to configure either. What you can do is split this process flow into two, stopping flow 1 after setting the Grid edit to On, and starting flow 2 with a Task. The Grid edit off can still be done, but only after the Task as the Grid edit off process action cannot start a process flow. Hope this helps!