Skip to main content

Hello!

In our project we have a task with some parameters that are completed by the user from the pop up. We put that task into a process flow, it’s the third step in the process, and when the pop up appears the fields that are references to another table are not loading any data. 

And also if you click on the look up icon 

is not loading any data even if in the table there are records.

Do you have any idee what this can cause this problem? because when we are running the task from the table is not having any issues.

Are you using the process action ‘Start task’ or ‘Start table task’?

‘Start table task’ may copy information from the subject to (hidden) task parameters which allow the look-up combo to be filled. This is done via the Table task parameters.

When you use ‘Start task’, you may have to map this data using process variables instead.

Hello @Anne Buit! I tried with both of them and is still not working.

Can you try to make all fields visible in the task, to see if there is any difference in the parameter values which they initially show on starting the task?

The problem is not with the starting task of the process flow but rather with the following one that's opening, which has new parameters and references than the original.

Process flow monitor

I’m not sure I follow. Have you tried using the process flow monitor to get more information about the parameters being mapped into the following task?