Solved

How do I give someone rights to the analyze the system flows?

• 13 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

How do I give someone rights to the analyze the system flows, but I do not want them to be full admin. 

I somehow expected an application owner to be able to see their flows. But it seems that they are only allowed to see the Authorization menu items.

icon

Best answer by Kasper Reijnders 27 March 2023, 13:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Anyone? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Kasper, I don’t think this is currently possible. 

The application owner role is designed on granting roles to user groups for a specific application or specific applications.

I do think it would make sense for the application administrator role to have access to these settings. Note that the application administrator is not limited to a specific application.

Would that work out in your case or are you looking for an entirely role that focuses around the technical aspects of managing a specific application?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

This would be sufficient for the current project I work on. They have an over all manager for all applications and that is the person I would want to give these rights. For now I granted him super admin, so that he can at least see it. But that way he can do everything in IAM, which is not per se the desired state.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Kasper,

Can you create a ticket for this? Being able to configure the application regarding printers, file storages, system flows, extended properties and such should be within the boundaries of the Application Administrator role as this role is also responsible for creating these applications.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Sure, I'll create a TCP ticket on monday for this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Ticket is: 6531S

This topic can be closed.