Skip to main content
Solved

CUbe pivot table - Bug?

• 25 June 2024
  • 4 replies

• I've created a cube in a Proof of concept application, and I'm observing some strange behaviour. 

in my column I have a date field and a responsefield that can be a value from 1 to 4 (it indicates the level of satisfaction)

weird thing 1:
    if I have a dimension based on the score field and value based on the score field, in the pivot table the dimension gets substituted by the value field. 

You see here that the categoy is average score, and in the pivot tabele you see it's actually dimension. 

weird behaviour number 2
    if I use the count on the response field, and the amount is 3, which is a value of my element_list, in the pivot table it does not show 3 it shows the translation of the element item 3. 

Weird thing 3: 
    if I have two fields based on the score field, say total count and average, when drag and dropping one of the two it is always substituted by the other one. 
    it basically means It's not possiblle to have to value items based on the same field?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Sounds like bugs to me. Could you please report this as a ticket in TCP so we can investigate this behavior?

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I would do so, but I think I'm missing categories: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I see what you mean, let me look into that for you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@tiago can you check again? You should have more options now.