Automatically create shortcuts

Related products: Software Factory

To open an application, we have to create an .ini file and drag it onto the GUI. For all my projects, I have a default folder of shortcuts, in which I change the folder name and project name for the current project. Also, new Thinkwise Developers don't understand this (see my latest conversation with @Freddy)

I'd like it when shortcuts would be created automatically. When I create a new project in the Software Factory, create two shortcuts: one to open the SF, and one to open the application against the SF. If there is any information required to create those that can't be found in the model, it could prompt for this information.

Also, when creating a new application in the IAM, create the shortcuts too.
Good idea! Perhaps it would be even greater if we could create an executable with the ini parameters and the application icon integrated so it becomes a truly standalone application. The current behavior in Windows isn't ideal because if you pin the shortcut containing the executable and the ini file in the command field on the taskbar the shortcut becomes inactive again after a few seconds and a new application button appears with the actual running application. It's also not possible to pin the running application to the taskbar.