Your input is very valuable to us. That is why you can share your ideas for improving the Thinkwise Platform. The more votes your idea gets, the more likely it is to be implemented.
Don't just collect votes for your own ideas, but also vote for ideas you would like to see implemented from other users. This way, the best ideas emerge.
What to take into account before submitting your idea?
Check for similar ideas
Always check if someone has already submitted a similar idea. If so, you can support this idea by voting for it. You can also add a reaction explaining your business case as an extra argument as to why it should be implemented.
Submit one idea at a time
Do not submit multiple ideas to one topic. With only one idea at a time, it remains clear to other users what they are voting for. Submitting ideas is free, so don't hold back to submit multiple of them.
Provide a detailed description
Describe your idea in as much detail as possible. It makes it more likely that everyone will know what you mean and increases the chance that someone will vote for your idea.
How do we evaluate your idea?
Assessing your idea
The Thinkwise product development team assesses all new ideas. Even though the number of votes is an important factor, there are a few criteria that we take into account:
- The number of votes
- The estimated value it returns to all our users
- The extent to which it fits in our product strategy
When your idea meets these criteria successfully, it will most likely be placed on our backlog.
Prioritizing your idea
We prioritize your idea on our backlog by the same criteria as the assessment, and by these additional criteria:
- The estimated complexity and duration of the implementation
- The dependencies between our products
But my idea was first!
The moment on which your idea is submitted is not a factor in our assessment and prioritization. Sometimes, an older idea may fit well in one of the projects on our roadmap. And vice versa, even though your idea has been open for a while and would certainly be interesting to implement, it may be surpassed by other ideas based on our criteria.
What statuses can your idea go through?
We adjust the status of your idea to reflect our plans with it.
As long as your idea has on of these statuses, we can't provide an estimated moment of implementation.
- New - Your idea has been submitted but not yet assessed. We strive to assess ideas once a week.
- Under review - We need more time to review the feasibility and impact of your idea.
- Needs feedback - We need your feedback to better understand your idea.
- Open - Your idea has been reviewed and passed our criteria. It is open for discussion and voting.
- On the backlog - We have placed your idea on our backlog. It has been prioritized based on several criteria, as explained above. This is no guarantee for implementation, so we don’t have a time frame yet.
We have concrete plans to implement your idea and should be able to provide an estimated moment of implementation.
- Planned - Your idea has been refined internally and is planned for the near future. Keep an eye on it!
- Working on it! - We have started working on your idea.
- Next release - Your idea is implemented and will become available in the next version of the product.
- Partially completed - Your idea includes multiple products or phases and has been completed for at least one of these.
Your idea has reached its latest status and is not considered active anymore.
- Completed - Your idea has been implemented and is available in the most recent version of the product.
- Closed - Your idea has already been implemented, an alternative solution is available, or it has not received enough votes. We will indicate the reason.
- Merged - Your idea complements or duplicates another one and is merged (including the votes!) into the other idea.
- Declined - We decided not to implement your idea. We will indicate the reason.