Solved

What happend with the Functionality screen?

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Did we miss something?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 23 June 2023, 09:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm,

This can happen if you go to the Functionality screen via a look-up. You can search for the same control procedure via the menu item "Functionality", which will ensure the screen is correctly shown.

In the next 2023.2 release, this can no longer occur as the Functionality modeler is no longer a custom screen, and will make use of native components the platform offers. In this new version, we also made it possible to jump to the Functionality screen from various object screens and Code search.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Mark,

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. I have never opened this screen via a lookup.

It's nice to know that it will work in a different (possibly better) way in 2023.2, but we're not there yet.

I also didn't read anything about it in the release notes of this version (2023.1.18) of the GUI.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm,

That is pretty strange and this should not occur. Leaves me to believe the download of the Windows GUI went wrong somewhere. Could you try redownloading it from TCP? This package should include the necessary files to make the Software Factory look and function as intended.

If it doesn't, please create a ticket for this for our team to take a look at. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hello Mark,

I have downloaded the latest version of the Windows GUI again this morning, but that didn't make any difference. I will create a ticket in TCP 🤔