Skip to main content
Solved

What could be the reason that a system flow stops running?

We have a system flow with a schedule to run each 15 minutes. The schedule is activated. When I look in the tab with scheduled runs, I can see the next 5 runs.

When I look again after a while, the scheduled runs are updated, but the schedule log doesn’t show the executed system flow. It looks like it stopped executing system flows yesterday.

I checked the Indicium and IIS logs, but found no information. I would expect that I could see all status information in IAM. Maybe this is solved in a newer version, but we are using 2023.1.

What could be the reason? How can I monitor what happened and why it is not running? 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Is indicium active? If you navigate to the indicium landing page does it work? Also do other system flows still work? If not, can you check if there was a synchronization to IAM yesterday?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

It is already running again. In the logging of Indicium I can see it started yesterday with a license refresh. In the event viewer I can see it stopped three indicium applications (application shut down IIS AspNetCore Module V2), but only one started again (recycle?). There was no IAM synchronization. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Sounds like the indicium application is not configured correctly to automatically start after a reboot. You could check if application initialization is enabled and preload is set to enabled. this topic further dives into why indicium might not boot up automatically.