Solved

Universal Date picker visually returns incorrect date

• 28 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I’ve noticed some unique behaviour with the universal date picker.

The datetime field shows the previous date after having input a date into the field. It does seem to store the correct value and even portrays the right value when not in edit mode.

Here you can see I’ve selected the 10th of May, and it does seem to show the right value in the hover text.

This is the same field after saving, portraying the right date.

icon

Best answer by Arie V 12 January 2022, 14:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

We need to investigate this, I have created a support ticket on your behalf: 2684S

I asked for some additional information in the ticket, can you please provide the information there?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Selby Baidjnath This is confusing to end users indeed. Hadn't notice this behavior in our Universal GUI before, but would like to verify in our environments too. Could you clarify in which Universal GUI version and on what device/browser you encountered this issue?

@Arie V Apologies for the late reply,
We’re using Universal GUI 2021.3.11.1.0. and I’ve been able to replicate it on Chromium based browsers (Notably, Google Chrome and Chromium Edge) and Firefox. Clients are using Windows.

I’ve been told that this issue could be resolved in the next 2021.3.15 release.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Alright, I haven't been able to replicate this issue on our Universal GUI 2021.3.13 or 2021.3.15 versions.