tsf_send_message in Indicium Mobile App in task stops default

• 18 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I'm experiencing the problem in the Indicium Mobile App (and also in the Simulator) where my default is not updating the GUI when I'm using a tsf_send_message in the SQL.

I'm having a task which does a calculation and shows the result in a tekstbox in the task. Based on that number, the user can execute the task.

When the user changes the 'Aantal pakketten’, the calculation will be done:

However, in the default, (after the calculation), there is a check which calculates if the amount is too high, ig so, it gives a message:

When this occurs, then message shows up as expected:

However, the numbers which are updated before (the Aantal palletten and Aantal stuks), are not updated anymore:

Am I doing something wrong?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi Peter,

Can you give some more of the default code?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Sure, I have mailed you the full SP.

Userlevel 5

I don't see anything in the default procedure which would cause this issue.
I do recommend to use the parameters in the send_message to only send the information which is not used for translations, this is easier to maintain the translations of the messages, the “hardcoded” way, which you are using now, you are unable to translate this. See the documentation for more info: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/sf/messages.html#parameter-string

For the error you are experiencing: It could be a mobile GUI issue.
You could check this by looking in the devtools network tab and see if the default procedure is giving a 200 OK and giving back the expected values. Could you verify this?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Robbert,

Thanks for the feedback, it is returning 200 OK, also in the response the right result is added, however it is ignored in the application:

I just found out, that when I am using Enter to navigate to the next item, it works, the error displays, and also the numbers are updated. However when I am clicking in the next field, or navigating with tab. The error displays and the numbers are not updated.