Solved

Task refresh after execute in a process flow

• 28 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

When i set a task to refresh after execute to document(in the tasks table task settings), but also include the task as the starting point of a process flow, it seems the refresh is no longer executed. Is this behaviour intented or a bug/oversight? Because although i can use a refresh action in the process flow, the task refresh, does the entire screen. In the process flow i’d have to know exactly all the tables that are in screen and need to be refreshed. Without building the process flows dynamically is there i way i could achieve both? Have the task refresh the entire document and be the starting point of my flow? Tnx in advance.

The reason i need the task(1) in the process flow is to start another task(2) that has a windows command, i also need the task(1) itself because it has a template.

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 4 January 2024, 09:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Which Gui are you using? 

Windows Gui

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Guido,

I do believe this is intended as refreshing after execution of task might impact the process flow execution. If the Refresh table process action can result in the correct behavior, I suggest to add that process action.