Solved

Subscribe on new Ideas in the community

• 8 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

It doesn't seem possible to subscribe to Ideas in the community portal.

Could this be made available?

icon

Best answer by Jeroen van den Belt 8 November 2022, 13:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Harm

I see the option to subscribe to an idea. Do you mean something else?

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I mean this one, like exists for other lists:

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Harm Horstman,

Very much agreed, however this is not something we can offer by ourselves. This functionality has not been made available yet by our Community supplier.

We already posted an idea regarding this matter on their Community: https://community.insided.com/got-a-question-38/is-it-possible-for-users-to-subscribe-to-tags-and-products-ideation-3201. That idea focuses on being able to subscribe on products within the ideation module, since not all products have to be relevant for you.

Hopefully this provides some insight.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I saw this today and I think this is the reason for the duplicate ideas and the fact that there are often so few votes and comments on ideas.

This may give you an incomplete picture of what is going on in terms of ideas and wishes within the community and what end users really value. That doesn't seem desirable to me.

Hopefully it can be fixed ASAP. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

@Jeroen van den Belt Are there any updates concerning this topic? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Harm Horstman,

We currently have no update on this, as our Community platform supplier has not started the implementation of this idea. Unfortunately, there's only so much we can do. We left a comment again in the idea regarding this topic, stating that this idea is very much desired. We’ll provide you with an update once we've received it.