Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a question about the state of prefilters.
We recently upgraded to Universal 2024.2.12.3

In Software factory I've a prefilter show_quo_act_shipments and the different states are all on On (see image 1).
In a situation where a user logs in and opens the screen and then toggles off the prefilter, the same user closes the screen and then opens the screen again and the prefilter is still off. I would expect that the prefilter would be On because in Software factory it is On. It looks like it registers the user preferences and for other prefilters in the same screen it does the same and also for prefilters in other screens.

Is this the intended behaviour for the prefilters ? Why doesn't the screen resets to the prefilter that is configured in Software factory ?

image 1: Prefilter in Software factory

Prefilter in Universal

Hi Tim,

I’d reckon that user has User Preferences enabled for prefilters. If a user changes a prefilter this gets saved into user preferences so that user would get back to the same state they left the screen in.

If you would want to follow the model exactly, disable prefilters as a User Preference in IAM. You can read more about that here: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/iam/users#configure-user-preferences

Kind regards,

Tim