Solved

Screen option "Hide breadcrumb (main scr.)"

• 14 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

When I open a screen (in windows GUI 2021.1.17) a subject that has the option "Hide breadcrumb (main scr.)" checked by screen type, the breadcrumb is still displayed. Am I doing something wrong?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 17 May 2021, 15:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Robert,

Edit: This setting was hidden since the 2021.2 release and is not supported by our GUI's at the moment.

old; This setting currently only works in the Universal GUI but it is intended to also work for the Windows GUI. It is currently on the backlog to be implemented.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I can't seem to find this option in the screen-type window. What are the conditions for it to appear?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I can't seem to find this option in the screen-type window. What are the conditions for it to appear?

Correct, this field has been hidden. I'm not entirely sure why though. I'll see if I can find an answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey @rbiram, I've asked around but it seems that this field never had a proper implementation in the GUI's, it may have been removed from the Universal GUI in 2021.2 for an unknown reason to me. Feel free to create an Idea for the implementation of this (currently hidden) setting.