It would be nice to have statusses like:
- In progress - requirement is being worked on.
- Approved - The key stakeholder has agreed to the requirement and the developer has agreed that it is possible to create
- Implemented - Code has been designed and is ready for review
- Verified - The requirement is tested and is functioning correctly
- Deleted - An approved requirement is deleted. An explanation is needed of why and by whom the decision was made to delete it.
- Rejected - The requirement is not approved. The why and by whom it has been rejected is relevant.
- Deprecated - The requirement is no longer in use and has been replaced by a new requirement.
It should also be possible to filter out all of the requirements based upon the status. This way you can always refer to a certain requirement that has been deleted or rejected if it is brought up in confersation with the customer.
Best answer by Anne BuitView original