Solved

Procesflow works in Windows via IAM, but hangs in Universal (clicking submit has no action)

• 24 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 387 replies

I created a process flow which works via de IAM with the windows client, but unfortunately not via the Universal (the platform of our demo), what could be wrong?

• Task 1 is an upload of a payment file
  • The step that follows is a HTTP connector to check if a tenant exists. (in this case not)
  • So a task is shown to define a code that is needed to be registered.
  • In windows the flow continues where a tenant is added via IAM API, but in Universal it stops here. You can click many times on submit (executar) but nothing happens. There is also nothing in the logfiles. 

icon

Best answer by Erik Brink 29 December 2021, 09:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can you post a screenshot of the process flow you are using?

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Erwin Ekkel , 

Find attached a screenshot of the flow and an accompanying .HAR file. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Freddy,

The HAR-file confirms your description about this issue. The weird thing is, the GUI doesn't even try to send the submit/commit to Indicium. The HAR-file doesn't mention why.

Did you install the "Redux” plugin for the Chrome DevTools already? Hopefully this can give us more details about this behaviour. 

Else I this it would be better to initiate a direct call to exam the situation.

Regrads, Erik

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@Erik Brink I installed it and have run the login and process until it stopped. Does the download then help (json)? I attached it here. Otherwise we can have a call. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

The Redux tooling puts a top on the amount of shown statement. You can configure via the Settings button in the right bottom of the Redux tab. We now only see “execute” actions coming by.

It seems like the value of the changed field of the task is not being processed yet, blocking the task execution. I miss this part of the Redux records to check it.

To speed up things, you may contact me on email address: ebrink@thinkwisesoftware.com

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

@Erik Brink I have just sent you an email. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

To summarize a conclusion: we've investigated the cause. Improved errorhanding in the GUI on patching a parameter of a task or report for upcoming release 2021.3.15.

On location the processflow is updated to be able to go on with the demo, on the short term.

@Freddy, please report a ticket in TCP when the problem still occurs.