Solved

patch through Indicium with multiple pk

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi, 

I have a table account_authorization. This has a pk of tenant_id and account_authorization_id. 

When I want to stage/patch/commit a request through indicium, it throws a 400 bad request. 

I try: …/account_authorization(1,1)/stage_edit

I don’t think I can expand this through the tenant_table, since that is not supported for staging if i’m correct. 

In Short; How can I patch this table? 

Blommetje

icon

Best answer by Leroy Witteveen 15 February 2024, 13:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Blommetje,

Because you have multiple primary keys, you should prefix the values with the column names, like this:
/account_authorization(tenant_id=1,account_authorization_id=1)/stage_edit
In order to get to know the Indicium API, it can help to look at the “Network” tab in F12 in Universal and for example go into editmode. You can then see exactly how Universal uses the Indicium API. 🙂 There is also documentation for resource staging.

Kind regards,
Leroy Witteveen

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks @Leroy Witteveen . That does work! 

Before I dive deeper into it. We have columns that are hidden in the data model - like an is_del . This is used to prevent hard deletes and set by a handler.

As far as I now understand, there is no scenario where an external app can toggle this column through Indicium. Since it is Hidden (in the data model or layout proc - same result). I know it can be set through a custom endpoint but that is not ideal. And this goes for all other columns that are hidden of course..

Blommetje