Solved

Opening a screen with process flow not properly filtered

• 24 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I’ve created a task and added to process flow to open a floating document, containing a map with 1 or more locations to show. It should filter the opened form on given input parameter of the task. 

I see that when I trigger for the first time the task, the document is opened, but with the first set of locations in the view.

When triggering the task again, while the document is open, then it comes properly filtered. 
When triggering the task again, after closing the document, then again with first row.

When triggering with the Process Flow Monitor open and going step by step, then it also works fine.

I tried already several options, like switching the activate document before or after filtering, go to row. 
But no solution so far that it works in one shot.
Is there an example available for the process flow to open and activate a document filtered on certain parameters / flow variables?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 14 September 2021, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

This sounds to me like a bug in the GUI, as like you explained, it does work when you go step by step but not otherwise. Could you report this as a ticket in TCP? (is done)

I used to get this to work by having a Process flow that start with a Table Task. This Task hasparameters that get filled by the table assignment, then use the Open document to open a screen and then use Change filters to filter the result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Closing this topic due to it being reported in TCP. Current status: On the backlog