Solved

Missing icons in windows GUI after upgrade

• 4 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

After upgrading 2023.1 to 2023.3.12.0 the icons in the menu and the tasks are lost. 

icon

Best answer by Erwin Ekkel 5 January 2024, 11:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Martijn,

This could be a caching issue. You can try completely clearing the application folder and restarting the GUI.

Do you use the DotNet or Clickstart exe? The path differs depending on which one you use.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

I deleted the complete application folder (with help from Boudewijn) and the issue is still there. 

I use the TSF_CS.exe. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I cannot recreate the issues you are experiencing I'm afraid. Can you retry downloading this GUI from TCP and try again?

Otherwise another thing you can try is going into IAM > Advanced menu > Administration, and executing the Invalidate caches task for all branches. And thereafter restart your GUI.

Hope this fixes it for you.

Badge

Hi Mark, 

I can recreate it any second you want😉

Maybe we can have a meeting and I can show you the problem?

I used my files to upgrade the application for other people and there it works with icons. So I don't think its the files. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Martijn,

I'm afraid I do not have the time currently. Could you create a ticket for this in TCP so our support team can help out? 

Badge

Update: 

It is only the case for SVG's and the PNG's still work. 

I can open the icons and see them wen I click on the grey box

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Since this is also reported as a ticket I will close this topic to keep the communication centralized.