Solved

Getting a -5 from a generate report action which should only go as low as -4

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is it possible that the docs was not updated https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/sf/process_flows_connectors#generate-report ? it says theres a status code as low as -4 but i am getting a contraint error on the output parameter because it is trying to output -5. Now i am not 100% sure there isn’t something weird going on in my process and the -5 is coming from somewhere else. But to rule it out would be nice to get some confirmation. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Dick van den Brink 23 April 2024, 13:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

It looks like indeed the status code for `-5` is missing.

This error occurs when the `export type` of the report contains an incorrect value. So can you check if you have a report parameter with the Property ‘Action’ and what value it contains as the input parameter?

The error will be logged to the indicium error log and should also show the value - which might give some extra clues about what is going on.

I will create a ticket to update the documentation as well

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you, it was indeed a parameter with the property: action. I can at least now get to the bottom following the indiciums errors, now that it is giving the actual error instead of a contraint error for a missing status code.😀