Solved

Filter Form with required values

• 28 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 390 replies

I have a table with over 48 million records and I would like, besides some default pre-filters, to have the filter form pre-filled with an option and let the user alter these selections ( they are combo's). 

On of them is company type, can I give these fields by default a value and make sure that they cannot be empty?

icon

Best answer by Freddy 29 March 2022, 13:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Freddy,

That is currently not possible. Feel free to create an idea for that.

Alternatively you could create a Task that fills a "Filter result” table based on the inputted filter values. Changing any of these filter values will empty the table and insert the row that match the given filter values. This would be similar to how the Code search works in the Software Factory.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy,

That is currently not possible. Feel free to create an idea for that.

Alternatively you could create a Task that fills a "Filter result” table based on the inputted filter values. Changing any of these filter values will empty the table and insert the row that match the given filter values. This would be similar to how the Code search works in the Software Factory.

It's an idea but not very feasible in my situation I guess, where even with 3 filters I would get a result set of a million + which I then have to insert into a tabel. But I'll keep it in mind. I'll at least make the idea.