Solved

Error with auto update form - Unviversal

• 21 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 387 replies

Not always, but frequent I get the following error, it started when I activated edit by default on a form. Sometimes after clear cache it works.. sometimes it gives me the error again.  

icon

Best answer by Erik Brink 18 May 2022, 22:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Freddy,

We found the crash report. You could help us by describing the situation, this is happening or maybe you could give us access to it?

It is placed on the backlog and we will update this topic when we know more about this problem.

Kind regards,
Erik

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy,

We found the crash report. You could help us by describing the situation, this is happening or maybe you could give us access to it?

It is placed on the backlog and we will update this topic when we know more about this problem.

Kind regards,
Erik

It's happening when you activate I think 2 forms on the same page with auto-edit/auto-save. When I turned auto-edit off for one of them the crash didn't occur anymore. 

Another thing is that if a form is in edit mode it remembers the last context..  although another in this case operation was chosen. I think it also only happens when you have one page and where you have a detail with form in edit mode. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Freddy,

This crash will be resolved in the upcoming 2022.1.16-b1 release which will be available from the 27th of May.

Kind regards,
Erik