Solved

Email connector from address gives error

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

For the process flow to send out email from the application , earluier SMPT connector was used. However after the client updated to microsoft365, SMTP connector is not supported and the emails were no longer sent.

To overcome this Email connector is used instead of SMTP connector. 

However, I am getting the error for the From address in the email provider: 

2023-12-07T16:50:16.8980307+01:00  [ERR] Process action "email_connector" in process flow "send_email_from_queue" in application 147 threw an exception. (dedd009e)
Status Code: Forbidden
Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: ErrorAccessDenied

process flow : 

Email provider

Please let me know if I am missing something?

Using Email connector instead of SMTP connector and giving the known credentials in the email provider to set up should be sufficient, isnt?

Also the emails needs to be sent out from address provided in the application (that may differ) How can this be encorporated here?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 15 December 2023, 11:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Same questions from me..

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Rucha,

Seeing the message you get, I have to believe this has to do with the credentials you use to use Microsoft Graph (Access is denied. Check credentials and try again.)

If you are entirely sure that these credentials should work, and you can verify using a tool such as Postman or Insomnia that these credentials should indeed work, please raise a ticket for our Indicium team to look at.