Solved

Disable the main subject when changing to details when filtering in the combined filter

• 12 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Is it possible to disable the main subject in the combined filter when changing to details?

Since you already have the main subject in the combined filter we don’t want to search on it again when changing to the details. Is it possible to disable this? Reason we want to disable it is to keep the search queries as small as possible to improve wait times.

icon

Best answer by Renée Evertzen 12 July 2023, 19:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello,

I believe that this is currently not possible (unless someone else corrects me that I'm wrong 😅). The reverse is possible, to not filter on the details by adding the extended property DisableFilterOnDetails to your runtime configuration. However, no such setting exists to disable filtering on the main subject and solely focus on detail subjects.

One workaround could be to limit the amount of columns that have to be searched in the main subject as small as possible, if you mostly search on the details anyway.

If you really wish for such a setting to be implemented in the future, you can consider creating an Idea for it in the Ideas section of the community: https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/ideas

Kind regards,

Renée