Solved

Detailscreen of row that is removed

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

In our application, the user selects a row and in the detail tab of that row there are multiple items. When all these items have been completed, the row in the main screen disappears from the view. 

This leads to issues, as the following error pops up: "Request error: The object cannot be found. You may not have sufficient permissions or the object may have been deleted." Or in Dutch: “Fout in de aanvraag. Het object is niet gevonden. U heeft mogelijk geen rechten of het object bestaat niet meer.”

I tried resolving this by putting the task in a process flow which closes the document when there are no more items, but the error pops up anyway. How can I resolve this?

icon

Best answer by J. de Lange 23 February 2023, 13:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

If I understand this correctly, you may be closing the document with a process flow after you’ve closed all items. In which case the error is still displayed. You may be able to solve this by closing the document before closing the item by closing the item later in a decision/system task in your process flow in stead of closing it as part of task add_work_item_to_carrier