Solved

Deployment package output location

• 14 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi all,

We have automated the creation of a deployable version of an end product with the help azure devops and the start_deployment_package task in indicium. Using this system we can create a new version, and deployment of this version in one go. This process works as intended.

However ,we just upgrade the TW software version 2022.2, and now the deployment package writes the output script to a local disk on the server where indicium runs. Before the update, these files were written to the fileshare which was configured in the project and the global configuration of SF.

Does anyone know which option I need to set in SF to alter the output folder for this process, that it will use the fileshare again as the output location?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 14 September 2022, 11:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Edwin,

In the 2022.2, the Deployment process is using File storage to write files to the desired location. This is now different from the project specification folder. More on it in the Release notes: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/blog/2022_2#file-storage-for-system-flows

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Ah, right i’ve missed this part of the docs. This was the setting i was been looking for.

Thanks, this fixes our build process.