Related topic: Row totals
We are currently investigating the possibility to use pivot tables in our Universal application (we have the latest Universal release). Our end-users think the following functionalities would be beneficial:
- Showing row totals (see related topic, I cannot get this working while column totals are working)
- Lock the dimensions which you choose to be rows (just like locking columns in a grid to the left)
- Formatting the display values. For example, show currency fields with a euro-sign.
- Conditional formatting. There seems to be a setting for this. but it does not change anything in Universal?
- Adjust the column width (by default they are pretty wide and it would be nice if it would be adjustable just like grid columns)
Maybe some of these features are already present, that’s why I posted this as a question. If not, it may be an idea?
Best answer by Sebastiaan MeijerinkView original