Solved

Customization of Pivot tables (Universal)

• 19 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Related topic: Row totals

Hi there,

We are currently investigating the possibility to use pivot tables in our Universal application (we have the latest Universal release). Our end-users think the following functionalities would be beneficial:

1. Showing row totals (see related topic, I cannot get this working while column totals are working)
  2. Lock the dimensions which you choose to be rows (just like locking columns in a grid to the left)
  3. Formatting the display values. For example, show currency fields with a euro-sign.
  4. Conditional formatting. There seems to be a setting for this. but it does not change anything in Universal?
  5. Adjust the column width (by default they are pretty wide and it would be nice if it would be adjustable just like grid columns)

Maybe some of these features are already present, that’s why I posted this as a question. If not, it may be an idea?

icon

Best answer by Sebastiaan Meijerink 7 February 2024, 15:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Nick,

The following functionalities are on the short term planning and will drop somewhere in the upcoming months:

• 1 - Showing row totals (see related topic, I cannot get this working while column totals are working) 
  • 4 - Conditional formatting. There seems to be a setting for this. but it does not change anything in Universal?

The others are good ideas and are on the bigger backlog.