Solved

Change from menu in universal

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Does anyone know how I can change from menu in Universal?

I have 2 Universal menu’s but I can only change them by setting the default menu in the SF on the projectversion, I’m connecting via the SF, not IAM. We’re still in development phase?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 24 February 2021, 13:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Edwin,

Currently it is not possible to switch between menu's in the Universal GUI. It also hasn't been planned to be implemented but it is on their blacklog.

Only one menu can be shown to the user; the default one in your case. Through IAM you could set Group preferences and select a different default menu for different User groups. 

I have communicated it with the internal person that gathers all customer's and partner's wishes. Please check the planning regularly to see if the idea has been planned.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Edwin,

Currently it is not possible to switch between menu's in the Universal GUI. It also hasn't been planned to be implemented but it is on their blacklog.

Only one menu can be shown to the user; the default one in your case. Through IAM you could set Group preferences and select a different default menu for different User groups. 

I have communicated it with the internal person that gathers all customer's and partner's wishes. Please check the planning regularly to see if the idea has been planned.

Hi Mark,

Any change on this?
I ran into this topic because I was looking for a way to have the user use menu A on a mobile device and menu B on his PC.
Currently I can do this by using the Windows GUI on his PC and Universal on the mobile device but we are hoping to switch to Universal completely ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @Alban_T,

Whilst I do see Switching menus on the Universal Forecast, it is currently not known when this will be implemented. If this functionality is very much needed for you, feel free to contact your Thinkwise contact person.