Solved

2023.1 - Platforms (cannot delete platforms added by upgrade)

• 24 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 383 replies

Hi. I've updated the platform to 2023.1 and I noticed that alle models (projects) now have the Windows and Web platforms added (only created them with Universal). 

How do I delete them again? The delete functionality is turned of for these new entries. 

And is this a deliberate action? 

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 27 December 2022, 09:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Freddy,

The platform that are grey are imported from a base model. Which one, I wouldn't know for sure but you can take a look which linked base model has platforms and remove them from that base model. Thereafter you can generate your work model and the platforms should be removed as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy,

The platform that are grey are imported from a base model. Which one, I wouldn't know for sure but you can take a look which linked base model has platforms and remove them from that base model. Thereafter you can generate your work model and the platforms should be removed as well.

Ok, but this changed then.. because in 2022.2 this wasn't the case. And don't think it's a good idea to change the Thinkwise Base Models. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Ah, I see the issue here. The base model SQLSERVER_MODEL_INFO (and others) have platforms which is incorrect. Could you create a ticket for this? Then we'll ensure to resolve this the correct way.

For now you can choose to delete these platforms from the SQLSERVER_MODEL_INFO yourself, or wait for the fix. Having additional platforms available does not cause any problems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The issue will be resolved via a platform improvement. It should be released by the afternoon (CET-time 😉).