We’ve released the following platform improvements this week:
- 20230201 - Subroutine option copying from base models
- Regarding subroutine options - The same fix as 20230116 - Subroutine option copying from base models (https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/product-updates/platform-improvements-for-week-3-3666) but implemented for 2022.2.
IAM 2022.2 and up
- 20230201 - Updated OpenID provisioning procedure
- In certain situations, OIDC user provisioning mapping relying on 'Contains' conditions for arrays would not function correctly, depending on the order of array- and non-array claim properties in the claims object. This has been resolved.
- 20230131 - Set mandatory false for managed identity field
- Fixed an issue where the task to switch file storage configuration types could not be executed because the use managed identity field was empty, even if the field was not being used.