The low-code market has developed quickly in recent years. Current events have put pressure on IT leaders to dramatically increase application delivery speed, even more than before. The COVID crisis has certainly demonstrated that the constant continued development of software is crucial.
Want to know how you can improve the agility of your business and adapt quickly to changing circumstances and market opportunities using a low-code platform? Discover how Thinkwise enables you to modernize large, business-critical applications, with extremely high speed of development and flexibility, during our first Low-Code Summit on 13 October 2021.
- Time: 09:00 to 15:00 CEST
- Location: Online
- Admission: free of charge
Who should attend?
- Those new to low-code and looking to learn more about enterprise low-code for mission-critical systems (what is and how to get started).
- Business Executives: Hear directly from other business leaders on their approaches to adopting low-code for core systems from an organizational perspective. What are the strategic considerations, and challenges when starting with low-code? How is low-code transforming businesses and making new business models possible?
- IT Managers: discover how your organization can benefit from low-code for core systems. Tune in to hear experiences from Thinkwise customers. You’ll discover answers to questions like: what was the impact of starting to work with low-code? What are common pitfalls and what lessons were learned?
- Software developers: with a dedicated technology track including deep dives into the Thinkwise platform, AI and API-Management, this event is a must-attend for developers.
What can you expect?
During this event, we will host a keynote from Forrester's senior analyst John Bratincevic, showcase projects and best practices of Thinkwise customers, perform technical deep dives making sure there is something of interest for everyone, from developer to CEO!
Several Thinkwise customers and partners will also share their experiences on how they leverage low-code as a strategic means for software development so that they can continue to grow in the long term and capitalize on their competitive advantage. Furthermore, you can get answers to your low-code development questions during the live Q&A session from guest speaker, Forrester's senior analyst John Bratincevic.