Show popup icon in grid when not in edit mode. (universal)

Related products: Software Factory Universal GUI

I have views/tables that have data from a related table. I would like the GUI to always show the popup button in the grid (when modelled this way) regardless if the field is read-only, in read-mode or edit-mode. Now it only shows in edit-mode.  In windows you have a shortcut and the right mouse to show the popup.. in Universal there is not equivalent. 

Updated idea statusNewOpen

@Freddy fully agree on this one! Tried to convince PI to deliver this feature instead of the current keyboard shortcut or Show lookup option  in the Action bar menu, as the current solutions are not intuitive. But apparently that is more difficult to do. Hope this Idea helps them to reprioritize and retry the Grid lookup solution!

@Freddy fully agree on this one! Tried to convince PI to deliver this feature instead of the current keyboard shortcut or Show lookup option  in the Action bar menu, as the current solutions are not intuitive. But apparently that is more difficult to do. Hope this Idea helps them to reprioritize and retry the Grid lookup solution!

Fully agree. Especially in the Universal there are some really needed improvements to have a more intuitive experience. Like visible popup icons for zoom information, drag-n-drop, and container-contained action bars. 

Hi,

I have opened the same some time ago.

Lets merge it together.