Reason behind the below request is that currently, our soon to be published application will need to server approximately 6k users. Managing mass notifications through scripts and other non-automated actions is not efficient and can easily make mistakes.
We are in need of an email functionality within the IAM to communicate with the users.
- What this functionality needs to do is being able to store specified email templates by the IAM administrator.
- Be able to set automated emails based on specified template to be send out related to
- Actions done within the IAM from a user as alerts.
- User Activation & de-activation.
- User management related emails ( registration, unregister, account deletion, etc... )
- Sending informative and Notification emails (System Maintenance, Downtime, Planned upgrades)
- Have it linked to the Universal GUI under the Account Menu, for user System notifications within the published apps.
The IAM sits on top of Indicium and the SMTP configuration can be used to send out the emails.
Please let me know what you think and if there is already the same idea posted share it to be voted.