Disable tab icons in Universal Theme

Related products: Software Factory Universal GUI

In the Themes used by Windows & Web it is possible to disable the display of icons on tabs. I was wondering where this could be set for Universal themes. I need to disable the icons on tab level. We only want to display icons on the tiles and not on tab level. This setting is not available in the Universal theme page of the SF.

NewOpen

Hey Arjan,

This is currently indeed not possible, but an excellent idea. I have converted your question to an Idea.

@Mark Jongeling So you're saying that there is no way to hide the Detail tab icons in the Universal GUI at all at the moment?! 

We really want to use one of the latest Universal GUI's, but without the Detail tab icons.

If there is no way to hide it at the moment, we need this to be fixed urgently.

Hi Arie,

Excellent observation, this functionality should have been off by default and should be turned on in a certain way. We have created a User story to hotfix this immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The idea will stay open however, as this is idea focuses on having a way in the model to turn it off.

Hi Arie,

Excellent observation, this functionality should have been off by default and should be turned on in a certain way. We have created a User story to hotfix this immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The idea will stay open however, as this is idea focuses on having a way in the model to turn it off.

Much appreciated!

OpenCompleted

Hi all,

Previously, icons on tabs were, by default, always visible. Based on user feedback, we have changed this. Now, tab icons are hidden by default.

You can use the new extended property ShowTabIcons to show them.

Kind regards,

Tim de Lang