An option to use model messages to change the confirmation message of default update and delete buttons

Related products: Software Factory Windows GUI Universal GUI

Summary (added by moderator):

As a developer, I would like to be able to substitute the thrown GUI message when Confirming and Update or Delete with an own Model message. 

This would mean when checking the boxes for Confirm update and/or  Confirm delete, that I can select a message from my project. The GUI should then throw that message instead.

Related to the Question we made :
Is there a way to change the message in the confirm update/delete in the subjects settings so the default buttons can have different messages? | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com)

Updated idea statusNewOpen

Yes, please.

Especially now with the Handler functionality being available. Something like a Task confirmation message, but for handlers, since we'd like to handle deletions with a handler instead of a task. For example when deleting a row, a user gets a handler message that all underlying rows get deleted as well.

Is this something that's in your sights for development any time soon? Thanks!

This functionality would be amazing to have 😌😏

This functionality would be amazing to have 😌😏

Your previous reply already reflected that 😉

As this would require both platform changes as well as changes in the GUI, this idea is quite impactful. We are currently working hard getting the Universal GUI on par with the Windows GUI functionality as part of the The road to the ultimate Universal User Interface | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com). That does mean this idea will not likely be picked up before we fulfilled our promised as Jasper wrote about in the blog. You can follow the progress over on the Universal GUI forecast.