Sql generation for table

In the data model generate and create the table tags for one table and display the sql script to synchronise to a database.

Hi Peter,

Can you elaborate on what exactly is your idea? From the text it's not fully clear to me what you are missing.

In the screen below extra tab “SQL” where i can find the create table script (in case of a new table it's very nice not needed to generate the complete sql script for testing. 

Hi Peter,

Do you mean like this?: 

Functionality detail tab - remove "Contains logic” prefilter

I believe this is more or less what you are looking for.

Do keep in mind that running this Create table statement on your end product will lead to the Upgrade failing as the table already exists; unless you try this in a Testing environment that does not get upgraded via the Software Factory but rather by hand.

Dear Mark,

Yes something like your screen. The functionality the see the create table is only to create/update the testing environment for only this table in stead to need to do manually or create the entire script.

Then you can test the things on the way Thinkwise creates the table in the database.

Updated idea statusNewDeclined

Hi Peter,

I have discussed this internally. We decided to decline this idea as this does not match with the conventions of working with the Software Factory. Creating objects by hand will result in the Software Factory not being able to successfully Upgrade the database of your project. There are a couple ways you can obtain the code you are looking for as I have described in my previous replies, but we do not want to extend support further.

We encourage you to create a new version and use smart upgrades to Upgrade your databases accordingly. This will also ensure that your project and your database are in sync with each other.