Multi-row one by one processflow execution

Related products: Software Factory Windows GUI Universal GUI Indicium Service Tier

hi,

It’s possible to start a task for more than 1 selected row in a grid. Please make it also possible to start a processflow for more than 1 selected row.

More details here, where the multi row execution seems a fair solution for this. But that is a good solution if you want to do stuff with multiple rows in 1 processflow. 

I just want 1 processflow handle 1 selected row at the time, but when selecting multiple rows, it should execute the processflow one by one. As a processflow starts with a table task in this case, please add support for this so we can implement it like we can with tasks.

Thank you!

Hi Tejo,

Can you share an example process flow which should be able to run for every row? Is it only a Start table task or are there any additional/subsequent process actions?

hi Mark,

In this case I have a processflow starting with a table task, getting the specific row in a new status:

And I understand that the refresh at the end of the process (or any gui handling) can be interrupting the process, but then at least it is a choice for the developer.

NewOpen

I have the same issue. I use a starting task to execute an API request (http connector). Now I have to use the MultiRowParm parameter to execute the selected rows. An additional problem is that the GUI doesn't show progress messages (tsf_send_progress) send within the process flow. In the debug tab I can see the messages are sent.   

It would be very nice if this will be supported.

In my case I have this ‘simple’ process flow, when the task executes it will send an email if a column in the updated row has a certain value. With multiple rows, the mail is only sent for the last row instead of all rows.