Back button returns user to previous screen in Universal GUI

Related products: Universal GUI

What I noticed when using the Universal GUI on mobile, if you press the back button that it exits the application. This is, at least for me, unexpected. I would have expected that if I press the back button, that it would go back to the previous screen (if possible). 

Example, I select a row in a list, go to the form to see some information. Then when I press 'back', I would like the List to be opened again so I can select a different row if desired. 

From my understanding the Universal GUI is a single page application but I hope there's a way to manipulate the way the back button responds.

Hi Mark,

This feature (single page application routing) is already on our backlog. We also need this for deep linking, for example.

A couple of sprints ago, we made some first steps here. Now the back button will navigate between visited subjects before and only the first visited one it will exit the application.

Remembering the visited tabs within the subject could be the next step here, but we've got no recent plans for that.

Partially completedCompleted