Basically two questions:
- How do I format these name fields so they show up with initial caps?
- What is the difference between Initial Caps and Proper case?
Best answer by Mark Jongeling
The Case types should be working upon selecting them for the column you want them be on.
- Initial caps should automatically make the first character a capital letter but it does not restrict the user to input capital letters
- Proper case should automatically make the first character of every individual word a capital letter but it does not restrict the user to input capital letters
- Upper case, every letter is a capital letter, not possible to input non-capital letters
- Lower case, every letter cannot be a capital letter, not possible to input capital letters
See here an example, first column is Initial caps, second Upper case and third column is Proper case.
Hope this helps a lot!