Skip to main content

Hello. I have a problem with “Write disk file” process action, I entered the following parameters and I receive status code -9 "access refused".
I tried to write the file on different partitions but without success. I also checked the content for the data file and it's ok.

Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this problem.

Hi,

Which GUI are you using with this process flow? Windows GUI runs this process action by itself under your account, so if the D:\ drive is available, it should work. However, if you use Universal GUI than this will not work (unless Indicium happens to have (access to) a D:\ drive)

Hi @Ionut_Catalin, can you please respond to Mark his question? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the late update, I use Universal GUI  and Indicium does not have access to D drive.

Sorry for the late update, I use Universal GUI  and Indicium does not have access to D drive.

Well, that is the cause. Indicium tries to access the D drive but has no access, so the Access was refused.

You can resolve this by allowing Indicium (the pool user) access to the 😨 drive.